Thursday, April 2, 2009

THIS IS THE PLACE.....


We have a flat in this building. You can see the drive way on the left side. It is very tight to drive through to the back car park. It is fortunate that all of the 7 cars that park in the back don't have scrapes on the side from the bricks of the building. It is a nice neighborhood with a little shopping centre less than a block away. (Notice that I am starting to talk and spell "Aussie" style).

4 comments:

Rowbury Family said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! I'm hoping we will be in Utah or somewhere close when Lori has her baby so we can see you and you can meet Wade!!! Oh and please don't sell Grandpa, we would miss him :)!! Love you guys!

David said...

We'll be okay with your Aussie lingo as long as you don't start saying "through another shrimp on the barby."

David said...

I guess I meant to say "throw another shimp on the barby." I knew I shouldn't have left a comment.

Jana said...

But if you sell Dad, who will lift heavy things for you??